What are the benefits of training?
Any service provider would benefit from training. Previous training on Asperger Syndrome has been provided to schools, colleges, workplaces and community services.
- 1 in every 68 people in Ireland has an Autism Spectrum Condition. Businesses, schools and organisations will all have clients, employees, students and customers on the spectrum. Training will help support all of these individuals.
- Training sessions are tailored to the needs of each organisation
- Specific difficulties can be integrated into training allowing for group discussions and brain storming sessions,
- Each person attending will go away with an in depth understanding of Asperger syndrome
- Local communities and organisations around the country can become more Asperger friendly and inclusive, creating a more neurodiverse environment.
- Sessions can be as interactive as required to allow for group discussions and problem solving
- Training can be provided in half day or full day sessions
- As a result of training, people with Asperger Syndrome are able to comfortably access these environments and avail of the same opportunities as everyone else.
Who provides the training?
Training is developed and provided by our Education and Training Officer Veronica. Veronica has a wealth of both personal and professional experience of supporting and advocating for people with Asperger Syndrome.
How much does training cost?
Training is very competitively priced and is accessible to all size organisations. We ask for a donation to cover our costs of providing training.
The booking process was very straightforward and Veronica tailored the training to our needs. On the day it was interactive and Veronica encouraged questions and used real life examples. The feedback from all attendees was really positive and I received requests from others within the organisation for her details as her workshop was so highly commended. I know that I went away with a better understanding of Asperger and how I might work with those diagnosed. Well done to Aspire team and the work they put in to provide such a highly informative workshop.– Fiona, Longford and Westmeath Education and Training Board
Get in touch!
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01 8780027.