Aspire Productions is a production company operating under the social enterprise model that produces high quality, low cost media solutions for a range of clients in the public, private and the community & voluntary sectors. The creative team is made up of a talented cohort of media graduates, who have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome. The enterprise is currently housed within Aspire- The Asperger Syndrome Association of Ireland.
We are looking for a Social Enterprise Business Manager to lead our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with business experience who would like to be part of a developing business model with a significant social impact.
Job Title: Social Enterprise Business Manager
Location: Dublin 7
Pay Details: €29,000 per annum
Reporting to: The CEO of Aspire
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the business, including:
- Leading the creative team
- Sourcing sales leads
- Promoting the business
- Developing and implementing budgets with the Treasurer of the Board of Aspire
- Ensuring the enterprise complies with company policies
- Ensuring team members have the resources to complete their work
- Assessing the performance of the enterprise against goals and plans
- Supporting staff in allocating responsibilities for jobs
- Promoting the enterprise in the community and voluntary and private sectors
- Following up on sales leads
- supporting the team with developing and delivering sales pitches
- Product development
- Reporting weekly to the CEO of Aspire
This list is not exhaustive.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- A relevant business or management qualification at degree level
- A knowledge of social enterprises and their structure
- Practical experience of working in a business environment
- An ability to lead a team and make important decisions
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in a diverse environment
- A full, clean driver’s license and access to a vehicle
To Apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Closing Date: 31/03/2018
For more information on Aspire Productions, please visit our website www.aspireproductions.ie.